Join the Kiri.Bio family
We are currently looking for partners to join the Kiri.Bio family. We invite you to take a closer look at becoming a retailer and distribute our high quality and innovative products. We have a team of friendly and knowledgeable peers ready to help you make this a profitable business opportunity and guide you in every step of the way.
Enjoy incredible perks such as:
- Better Prices
- Sales & Marketing
- Premium Support
- Storage & Logistics
The Kiri urn makes it possible to plant a tree using the cremation ashes of a loved one as a substrate. Its innovative design provides the right conditions for germination and growth of the chosen species.
- Biodegradable urn (upper and lower compartment)
- Seed of choice (between 5 and 10 grams)
- Fertile soil (300 grams)
- Packaging with instructions
- 100% Eco friendly
- Worldwide shipping
- Customer support
- Made in USA
- Kiri protects you and advises during all the process of distribution
- Brochures are provided explaining what the Urn is and how it works for FREE
- Kiri Bio provides you with multimedia material so you can carry out your own advertising
How it works?
The urn is 100% biodegradable and friendly to planet earth. If a large part of the population used the kiri urn, the results of tree planting could help contain and reverse the greenhouse effect.
The urn contains two built-in compartments, the lower one to contain the ashes and the upper one for tree germination.
Designed to biodegrade after three weeks of being buried, providing care for the growth of the tree during its initial stage.
It’s simple and intuitive design makes it easy for anyone to use. Just be sure to follow the instructions according to the tree.
It is recommended to bury the seed 2 centimeters deep.
Kiri can be used with any amount of ashes, you can use all or only a portion.
The upper compartment contains the sufficient supply of soil to grow an outbreak of the chosen seed.
- Made with all-natural materials and 100% biodegradable and eco-friendly. It can be planted indoors and outdoors.
- Innovative proprietary design that creates the perfect environment for the development of the chosen plant species.
- Simple and easy to get started everything you need comes in the box.
- In addition to reducing pollution created by traditional cemeteries, it helps the environment by creating a new tree.
- Turn a painful and mourning time into the opportunity to continue the life of your beloved been as a tree.