Living sustainably is easy to do once you get the hang of it. While it might take some time to get used to at first, once you start reducing energy and waste you’ll be proud of all you’ve accomplished. You also might save some money along the way, which is good for both you and the environment.
If you’re looking to switch to a more sustainable lifestyle but aren’t sure where to start, try following the below and see how it goes.
- Stop buying plastic water bottles and make the switch to a reusable bottle.
- Start composting to reduce the food waste your household sends to landfill sites.
- Unplug electronics when they’re not being used to save electricity.
- Go meatless at least once a week to lower our collective greenhouse gas emissions.
- Plant a tree to help save energy, clean the air, and help combat climate change.
Have you recently lost a beloved pet? Consider planting a Kiri tree to celebrate their life and all they meant to you. Or if you know of someone who has recently experienced loss, gifting a Kiri tree is a loving way to help cherish their pets memory through beauty and growth.